A Boutique Estate Planning Law Firm
During our 60-minute meeting, whether in the comfort of your home, or via Zoom in front of your computer, I promise the following to you:
- I will answer all of your questions and listen as you share your family situation, goals, concerns, and objectives.
- I’ll lay out your options so you can better understand the differences between a Will based plan versus a Trust based plan, so you can make educated, informed decisions about what is best for your family.
- I’ll thoroughly review our process and unique flat fee pricing so you know exactly how much your investment will be and how long it will take.
- Then, if we decide we’re a good fit to work together, we’ll discuss the next steps. And if not, that’s fine too!
- Either way, you’ll leave our meeting clearer than ever before about what you really need (and really don’t need!) to protect your family and assets.
About William Talham
The Talham Law office was created to provide superior customer service while employing state of the art technology. Serving clients in Florida and Massachusetts, the firm prides itself in delivering exceptional legal representation and services in a constantly changing marketplace.